The setup file for SIM 5.7 and Snow for ServiceNow scripts can be downloaded from our product share and from the external ftp:
ITSM Managers often struggle to keep their CMDB up to date with the computers, users, and software consumed in their organization. An accurate and up-to-date CMDB enables the IT service desk to effectively manage requests, saving time and reducing costs. The Remedyforce connector automatically exports Snow Data to a Remedyforce CMDB instance, so that it is an accurate reflection of the IT estate. Software titles and data are normalized, consolidating multiple data sources.
TOPdesk connector The initial version of this connector enables data to be exported from Snow License Manager into to an optimized CSV file, which can be imported into TopDesk. By integrating with a range of popular ITSM platforms, such as Service Now, TOPdesk, and RemedyForce, Snow provides the IT service desk with a single pane-of-glass access to automatically maintained asset information for software and users, reducing time to resolution for tickets and improving the user experience for employees.
Microsoft Intune Hybrid with SCCM Enables data to be imported from the Intune add on in SCCM.
Snow License Manager Data Exporter Enables easy export of data from Snow License Manager to a generic format.
BMC connector – support for clustered software
Introduced in BMC Discovery 11 (formerly known as BMC ADDM), active software instances on a cluster will be visualized in Snow License Manager as a software row on the cluster host.
BMC connector – option to include Oracle data When selected, this option ensures that any Oracle data present in a BMC environment, will be picked up by the connector – requires Snow Oracle Management Option.
Microsoft Office 365 connector uses Graph API Late December 2017, Microsoft announced the availability of Microsoft Graph, an API -based method for retrieving usage reports from their Office 365 services. In the same announcement, they delivered the news of the deprecation of several PowerShell cmdlets – which was used by the previous version of the Office 365 connector to retrieve the number and type of activities that a user participated in while connected to Skype for Business Online.
Now that the Graph API is out of Beta, we are releasing our new version of the Office 365 connector, which fetches activity information for Exchange and Skype directly from the Graph API. Additional setup to configure the Graph API is required, see User Guide: Microsoft Office 365 Connector for more information.
- The correct number of processors is now retrieved for older versions of XenServer
- ADDM connector now parses 'Application Clusters' correctly.
- MobileIron connector now works with on-premise version of MobileIron
- DellKace connector missing domain name and applications now recognized
- Hyper-V connector no longer uses deprecated features in the SDK (Msvm_KvpExchangeDataItem.Name key).
- Landesk connector now fetches the correct metering information
- Citrix XenServer connector now imports network interface cards correctly
- vSphere connector no longer crashes when duplicate URI's are added in the server configuration view
- Fixed issue where the Hyper-V connector got a "invalid namespace" error and then aborted the aggregation