|Product||Snow Integration Manager|
|Release date:||May 23, 2018|
|Current status:||Released to market|
Enhancements in Snow Integration Manager 5.8.1
The following enhancements have been made in Snow Integration Manager 5.8.1:
- Added new connector Ivanti Endpoint Manager. This connector is added to to reflect the product name change by Ivanti.
- Microsoft SCCM 2012 Connector – now supports integration with latest versions of Microsoft SCCM (1710 and 1802), and usage of SQL Server 2016 and 2017.
Corrections in Snow Integration Manager 5.8.1
The following corrections have been made in Snow Integration Manager 5.8.1:
- The Inventory incoming folder and Announcement incoming folder paths are no longer required fields for installations where SIM is used with a remote Inventory Server – these paths are only required and applicable for customers using SIM with a local Inventory Server. (PRB0040872)
- An exception error no longer occurs when a user adds a connector to the Active connectors list and choses to not input required connector information until later and exits the connector settings window by clicking OK or Cancel.
- The Site Id field label name has been changed to Site name to remove the inconsistent use of the two labels to describe the same entity across the SIM GUI. This change aligns with other Snow products, helping to reduce user confusion. (PRB0040514)
Corrections for vSphere Connector:
- Both IPv4 and IPv6 IP addresses are collected from the vSphere connector to enrich the data quality collected for virtual machines. (PRB0041290)
Corrections for Office 365 Connector:
- Errors encountered by the Office 365 Graph API during gathering of data, no longer result in an error popup window opening in the SIM GUI. Error details, such as incorrect access permissions for the Graph API application, are now written to SIM log files (PRB0041713).
Corrections for XenServer Connector:
- Now correctly reports the SiteName, when gathering information from a XenServer that reports NULL values for Processor Information. (PRB0041200)
Release Notes SIM 5.8.1