We are delighted to announce the official release of Snow Inventory Server 5.1.2
Product: Snow Inventory Server
New version: 5.1.2
Release date: December 20, 2016
Distribution: SUS and MSI setup package
Current status: Released
Enhancements in Snow Inventory Server 5.1.2
- The SUS update of this release will perform an automatic restoration of historical data
pertaining to Terminal Server Applications.
- Additional database views created.
- General security enhancements.
- Enhancement in discovery identity, which now allows incomplete network information to be
Corrections in Snow Inventory Server 5.1.2
- VMs without a BIOS serial number now show up under Inventory servers in Snow Inventory
- Deployment issues in Admin Console. (PR0001309).
- Inventory Server is now able to process snowpack files containing SWID tags that lack a root
- Inventory data from OSX that includes invalid characters, such as &, in the software row are now
- Graphs for "Agent with latest version" now display the correct information in the Admin
- When network adapter scanning is turned off, inventory now works as expected – network
adapter information in not included in the scan. (PR0001069)
- The SUS update of this release will perform an automatic fix of incorrect historical data
pertaining to Virtual Machines and data centers. (PR0001369)
Snow Inventory Server 5.1.2 Release Notes