Released on March 14, 2019
Product: Snow Inventory Agent for Windows
New version: 6.1.0
Release date: March 14, 2019
Distribution: SUS package
Current status: Released
- Browser extension for Microsoft Edge.
- Security hardening through compilation options.
- Reduced memory usage for web metering rules.
- Enhanced script-tampering protection.
- Diagnostics enabler for cloud application metering.
- Hardening of dll search path.
- When no value is set for encryption path in snowagent config the default value now points to the correct folder.
- Issues related to invalid metering data collected from computers that are locked at midnight or locked when the agent runs the scheduled scan have been resolved, ensuring that all data collected by the agent is processed.
- Logging of registry entry errors arising due to the 32-bit version of the agent looking in the 64-bit registry for install/uninstall data have been corrected. The agent now searches the correct registry based on its architecture.
- Product keys for Windows 8 and higher are now correctly extracted from the target machine. ▪ The number of monitors connected to a machine and their resolution is now correctly reported in inventory scans.