This version of Snow License Manager introduces various enhancements and corrections.
Product: Snow License Manager
New version: 8.2.4
Release date: 14 December, 2017
Build No: 6556
Revision No: 342
Current status: Released
Enhancements in Snow License Manager 8.2.4:
- Additional information about the Microsoft Office 365 Connector has been added to the Microsoft Office 365 view (under the Cloudtab). To find out more about setting up the connector or linking user, select Learn more… under the appropriate alert.
- To visualize Office 365 user activity, inventoried users in SLM need to be linked to their corresponding user profile extracted by the Microsoft Office 365 Connector. If the number of linked users is below 80%, an alert now shows on the Microsoft Office 365 This alert panel provides information about how linking can be achieved.
- Snow License Manager now provides support in the Graphical User Interface (GUI) for Hungarian, Japanese, Polish, and Russian language versions. Support for these languages in reports will come in a later release.
- The detail on the All Oracle orders report has been improved through the addition of new column-selector fields: CSI, License cost(currency), License type, Metric*, Period type, Product*, Product type, Quantity*, Support cost (currency), and Type (where * indicates default columns for the report). In the same report, calculation of the values shown in the columns for License cost (currency), Support cost (currency), and Total cost (currency) has been modified so that the cost per Oracle order row is displayed, and not the cost for the entire Oracle order.
- A new column, Cost(currency), has been added to the Subscription plans tab of the user details page. The values displayed in this column show the current monthly cost for the subscription.
- The search for computers function has been refactored to improve performance.
Corrections in Snow License Manager 8.2.4:
- All computers report now shows the expected value in the Status column when Italian is the pre-selected language (PRB0040655)
- Font issues arising when inputting data in the Description tab of an Agreement have been corrected. Users can input text that is longer than input window, data is saved correctly, displayed with the right font, and a scrollbar has been added for improved visibility (PRB0040441)
- Performance improvements have been made to the Datacenters and clustersview as well as Computer detail pages, reducing the time to load these pages and underlying tabs (PRB004068)
- Office 365 users are now listed correctly on the view for each subscription plan (PRB0041070)
- The last data import timestamp, shown in the bottom right-hand corner of the Microsoft Office 365 view, shows the date and time of the most recent import from the Office 365 Connector (PRB0041265)
- The compliance calculation error introduced in SLM 8.2.2 has now been fixed, the licensing service no longer stops due to a time error (PRB0041258)