Due for release August 13th (tentative)
Product: Snow License Manager
New version: 9.3.2
Revision No: 430
Build No: 7139
Release date: 13 August 2019
Distribution: SUS package
Current status: QA Approved
Corrections in Snow License Manager 9.3.2:
- The "Last Discovered Date" field is now properly saved even when software has been removed from a computer (PRB0042392, PRB0042459).
- The Web Configurator tool is now able to extract hardware identifiers on a Japanese operating system (PRB0042455).
- Column headers should not be HTML encoded anymore (PRB0042357).
- Correction made to where the EventStore did not create a new password if the password in the database was set to NULL (PRB0042406).
- When editing a License, under the Maintenance & Support tab, the calendars for maintenance periods have been updated with yearly and monthly dropdown options (PRB0042323).
- Stock report filtering for Red Hat is using criteria "Red Hat%" However, the customer might have Red Hat Installations called "Linux Red Hat" therefore, the report is NOT showing "All Computers with Red Hat Operating System" This has now been corrected (PRB0042449).
- Fixed organization criteria in report "Devices per remote server" (PRB0042315).
- Notifications for expired and expiring licenses now take maintenance periods into account (PRB0042285).
- Missing translation when exporting instances on the oracle instances page (PRB0042421).
- The License edit page does now allow the user to past information into the purchase price and quantity column (PRB0042314).
- Removed redundant options from the notification's criteria (PRB0042471).
- The import configuration file is incorrectly setting the import type for agreements to "agreement" should be "contract". This has been fixed now (PRB0042474).
- While removing an overridden bundle you will now be prompted to move any license assigned to the application (PRB0042475).
- Improved logic of the groups-part of the software recognition step, in the data update job, lowering the overall execution time (PRB0042461).
- Optimizations have been made to the Device Applications Bundles Update step in the Update Job (PRB0042486).
- Possible to have Support and Maintenance cost between 0 and 1.
- Windows Server reports show one row per host if the host is covered by multiple licenses.
- "Has Windows Server VMs" exclusion computer filter works as expected.
- License assignment tooltip shows the correct information for Windows server family.
- Exclusion list can be exported into SLM supported formats.
- Custom fields assigned to applications are now reassigned to new applications during SRS data transfer (PRB0042358).
- The API will no longer show an exception page when trying to list applications in scenarios where blacklisted applications criteria overlap (PRB0042409).
- 'Programs and Features' now display the correct major version of SLM (PRB0042454).