Released on 6th November 2019
|Product:||Snow License Manager|
|New version: ||8.3.11|
|Release date: ||06 November 2019|
Updated technical documentation
Enhancements in Snow License Manager 8.3.11:
- Security Improvements against Denial‐of‐Service Attacks
Corrections in Snow License Manager 8.3.11:
- The report criteria Has any value now correctly filters out empty strings for all reports (PRB0042904).
- Office 365 Cloud Activity charts have been updated to include Microsoft Power BI Pro (PRB0042593).
- Deleted organizational nodes no longer generate duplicates in the Inventoried computer per month widget (PRB0042389).
- Manual downgrade paths can now be altered to also include applications across platforms (PRB0042562).
- The JobVMHostAssociation procedure is updated to prevent duplicates in the host history report (PRB0042681).