Released on March 11, 2020.
|Product||Snow License Manager|
|Release date||March 11, 2020|
|Distribution||Snow Update Service (SUS)|
Updated or new technical documents in this release are:
A new report has been added to Snow License Manager that highlight Hyper-V hosts identified without SIM generated data.
- Added translation for "agreement will expire" notification to support the scenario where criteria are empty. (PRB0043059)
- Alerts on the snowboard will no longer be duplicated (PRB0041884).
- Blacklisted applications can now be viewed in the Snow License Manager API without returning an exception (PRB0042587).
- Computers that don't have a reported processor speed can now be transferred to ServiceNow.
- Documentation in the Snow License Manager API has been added where it was previously missing.
- The SLM partner start page will no longer return an exception when the update job runtime is not following the expected format due to database culture variations (PRB0043021)