Questions are used in the community to find specific solutions. When asking a question, there will be an option to mark one reply as the correct answer. Either the author or the administrators can mark the correct answer for the question.
To ask a question:
- Click Create > Question, or if you are already in a group, space, or project, click Create a Question from the Actions menu on the right.
- Enter a title for your question in the field at the top.
- Write additional information for your question in the content field. You can format your text however you’d like, insert videos, images, hyperlinks, emoticons, or tables.
- Spellcheck your question or view your content in HTML by clicking the icons in the upper right corner of the content field.
- Optionally attach files to your question for supporting information by clicking the Attach icon in the bottom right of the editor.
- Choose where the question will be posted. If this option is already populated you can change it if needed. All content can be posted in a place, to specific people or as a public piece of content in the community.
- Add relevant tags to the Tags field so your question is easily searchable.
- Click the Post button to post your question.