Use blog posts to express ideas or opinions and get community feedback. Blogs are a great way to pitch ideas that could impact the team or organization because people can comment on them. Blogs can be personal, or associated with a space, project, or group.
To create a blog post (if available):
- Click the actions drop down and select Blog Post or from the create menu click Blog Post.
- Optional: add a banner image to your blog post to give your story a little life and pizzazz.
- Add a title to your blog post
- Enter the story or news you wish to write, formatting where needed with the rich text editor.
- Blog Posts can have a larger first letter to help distinguish it from a document.
- Choose the blog you wish to publish your blog post to.
- Add tags to your blog post to improve search’s ability to find it.
- Under advanced options you can restrict comments and also schedule when the blog post is published. In some cases you might wish to write the blog post ahead of time and have it published on a specified time and date.
- Click the Publish button.