Optimizing Office 365 Licensing
If you forget everything else, you should remember that customers can now:
- Optimize O365 usage
- Get full insight into O365 usage
- "Right size" the O365 estate
- Seriously reduce the O365 spend
- Keep track of both on-premises and cloud software with one solution
- Including keeping track of mobile devices, especially those running O365 applications without an O365 subscription
- Get full insight into the use of O365
- Including the ability to "right size" the O365 estate
- Start enjoying the general cloud benefits that Snow offers
- Customers must start understanding which cloud services they're using, how they're using these services, and how they should be licensing them.
- It's very complex to get cloud usage information, but Snow can now do this, starting with O365!
Bonus info regarding "Snow's SAM future" themes within Snow products and solutions:
- Enterprise solutions
- Solutions for complex licensing
- We're all consuming software and services from anywhere on any device whenever we want it
- Businesses and organizations today are introducing mobile devices as a part of the workplace
- However, most don't yet have a solution in place
- They don't know how to manage the software that users are consuming on those devices and how that affects their costs and risks going forward
- Snow is definitely headed in the right direction and has the momentum to keep driving forward!
- Snow Software is breaking new ground, paving the way in SAM
- Snow has a unique position/insight into the needs of the market today
- This is due in part to the sheer volume of customer users Snow has, as well as the specialist expertise of Snow's partners
- Latest AP product documentation: COMING SOON!
- How-to product tutorial videos: COMING SOON!
5 people found this helpful