SCCM has three different cycles for inventory, one for software, one for hardware and one for metering.
Snow Inventory translates “Last Hardware Scan” from SCCM into “Last Scanned Date” in Snow License Manager. The following settings are required in SCCM 2012 for us to be able to get all the data we need in SSnow License Manager for the SRS to work in a optimal state.
2) Set Enable Hardware inventory on clients to Yes.
3) Click Schedule -> Change schedule to 1 hours.
4) Click Set Classes
5) Filter by catergory -> Asset intelligence reporting classes
6) Tick the check boxes above.
7) Click "Software Inventory" within the SCCM admin console.
8) Set Enable Software inventory on clients to Yes.
9) Click Schedule -> Change schedule to 1 hours.
10) Set inventory reporting detail to Full details.
11) Click Set types
12) If there is no File type already, create one -> Click the yellow icon in the top right.
Make sure the settings look like the above screenshot:
all client hard disks
search subfolders set to yes