Advocate of the Month - April 2018

Document created by Dennis.Smith Employee on Apr 3, 2018Last modified by Dennis.Smith Employee on Apr 4, 2018
Version 5Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

gert-jan.kosterman@dllgroup.comDLL Financial Solutions Partner 
Advocate of the month - April 2018 
Advocate Level: Snow Hero

I work for the company DLL financial solutions partner, we are a global vendor finance company and are a wholly-owned subsidiary of Rabobank Group. We run everything in a datacenter and are using cloud functionality too.

I’ve been in IT for whole my working life which started in 1981. I started as a software engineer and over time I moved to IT Infrastructure. Since February 2014, I’ve been working in the role of Software Asset Manager at DLL. With my colleagues we started defining and optimizing the processes in order to set up best practice SAM. We did a Proof of Concept for SAM tooling and opted for Snow. This has been up-and-running since August 2014.

We are using Snow for creating different ELPs for our complete estate across servers, workstations and laptops. 

In personal life my family is at number one. Besides that I like listening to music, going to concerts and I like to travel and explore different cultures.

5 people found this helpful

Attachments

Outcomes