This release introduce features, enhancements and corrections.
|Product||Snow Automation Platform|
|Release Date||September 20, 2018|
|Distribution||SUS and MSI Setup|
The following feature has been implemented in Snow Automation Platform, version 3.6.1
Request updates in Request monitor
A Request updates button has been added to each service within a request on the Request monitor page. This button opens a modal window displaying the information needed to troubleshoot requests that are continually Submitting.
The following corrections have been implemented in Snow Automation Platform, version 3.6.1:
- Workflow activities are now correctly assigned with a MissitoID when added to a workflow, so that they can be referenced elsewhere
- Syncing services from a template service now clears parameter configurations when the template is cleared.
- The question mark showing the parameter description for actions in My Servicesis visible again and functioning as expected.
- Workflow activity settings are no longer missing when creating new workflows or when copying from an existing one.
- Service instance requests no longer remain in Submitted, as a result, the Pending service requests count is now accurate.
- Request parameter tags are now successfully resolved on the My requests page, rendering the Request information
- Activities that are duplicated when a workflow is imported are now correctly created and named as an additional activity, and no longer causing conflict with the other versions of that activity.