- A Category Admin page has been added to the Administer menu. This page shows an overview of all the service categories available for the Service catalog. Administrators can now create, modify and delete categories and subcategories as needed. The name and number of services that are assigned to a category are also clearly shown with each category.
- Tasks are now visible to task owners when they are located in a domain different than where the API is located.
- Parameter verification improvements:
- Error messages on the Service level now show the workflow name when verifying parameters.
- Shared parameters referencing non-shared parameters will now be caught when verifying parameters on Activity level.
- How request data and information needed in the Request monitor view is loaded has been overhauled and streamlined. Administrators will now experience an improvement to load times.
- Fixed an issue where a non-visible new line was added to parameter values in the parameter configuration in some browsers.
- The exception message that would randomly occur when expanding an Activity, Workflow or Service has been fixed.
- When importing Automation book files, settings that are created are now marked as protected and will not be exposed through the API.
- The correct MissitoId will be shown on the Service admin and Workflow admin pages, even if configurations have been made on that level.
- Fixed an issue where some parameter references did not resolve on My tasks.
1 person found this helpful