This release introduces enhancements and corrections.
- Workflows are now executed by the Workflow Engine talking to the API instead of directly to the database. This is the first step of a process in redesigning the Workflow Engine. No change in functionality will be experienced.
- All documentation relating to Snow Automation Platform is now found within the product. This includes user and administrator guides, information for automation books, advanced topics such as re-branding, input directives etc. and a glossary of terms. Context sensitive information is still accessed through the Learn more link on each administrator page, while advanced topics are accessed through the menu link found under the burger icon. The documentation is written in Markdown (.md). Administrators now have control over company branding and customization of the documentation. The documentation is now easily translatable and individualized custom help can be added to the documentation space.
- The issue where the visibility of the parameters configured in a newly created Service from a template service would not be set correctly has been fixed.
- Complete descriptions of Services are now visible when the Gallery view is selected in the Service Catalog.
- The misaligned looking glass icon for the autocomplete input directive on the My tasks page is now corrected.
- When configuring the dropdown input field in Service/Workflow/Activity admin, the option to source from a static value list can now be deselected as intended.
- It is now possible to translate each workflow step shown in the Process overview on the My tasks page.
- Leaving Object Properties empty for a Powershell WebService used on activity level now resolves as intended.
- Scheduled tasks will now import error free from one installation of Automation Platform to another.
- When enabling the setting Show raw parameters tag, the WP tags are now shown separated by a colon instead of a semi-colon.