Thursday, February 2, 2017 at Snow Software, The Capitol Building, Oldbury, Bracknell, RG12 8FZ
Starts at 3:30 AM · Ends at 7:00 AM, CDT (America/Chicago)
This informal event will let you ‘get under the hood’ of our software, working through real use cases with our SAM experts.
If you are already a Snow software customer, you might want to learn how you could be getting more out of your solution.
New to Snow? Then test drive the solutions with no sales pitch.
Date: Thursday, 2nd February 2017
Time: 9:30am - 1:00pm
Location: Snow Software, The Capitol Building, Oldbury, Bracknell, RG12 8FZ
See what others are saying about this event!
‘it’s great to get specific answers from people that have time for you and have the skills’
What you can expect
There will be no presentations and no sales pitch.
Experts will be on hand to cover Snow License Manager’s future capabilities, plus:
- How to add licenses and manage compliance quickly and easily with Snow
- Understanding datacentre licensing complexities
- Managing Oracle installations & minimise non-compliance risks
- Business benefits of a software request portal
- Software Asset Management (SAM) within the Mobile world and Mobility
- How to accelerate adoption and increase ROI with our Automation Platform
Snow Software, The Capitol Building, Oldbury, Bracknell, RG12 8FZ
RG12 8FZ bracknell United Kingdom