Monday, September 11, 2017 at Gaylord Opryland
Starts at 7:00 AM · Ends on Sep 13, 2017 at 4:00 PM, CST (America/Chicago)
The Juggling Act: Balancing Cost, Risk & Speed
For today’s digital business, there’s no one size fits all. When assessing risks and opportunities, striking a balance between cost, risk and speed requires asking the right questions of the right stakeholders at the right time. Join leaders in Financial, Procurement, ITAM & Vendor management at this year’s summit to learn how to:
- Take technology procurement to the next level to support business innovation
- Build a proficient vendor management capability
- Evaluate and negotiate software license agreements and cloud contracts with both “new guard” providers and megavendors
- Manage cost optimization in the era of digital business
Your world is changing. The increasing spending power of Business Units is driving a wedge between IT & Procurement professionals and the rest of the organization. It's a divide that we call the Disruption Gap.
Use your time at Gartner ITFiPAM this September to learn how use these changes to your advantage and bridge the Disruption Gap.
- Visit the Snow booth to gain visibility into your devices and software platforms
- Hear from Altria on how to get the best ROI on your SAM investment
Monday, Sept 11 @2pm, Delta D, Level 2
- Come to our Hospitality Night and experience the Snow Storm first-hand - Nashville style!
Tuesday, Sept 12 @530pm, Canal A-C, Level M
Visit this page for more information and to request a meeting with Snow