Wednesday, September 20, 2017 at London
Starts at 2:00 AM · Ends on Sep 20, 2017 at 11:00 PM, CDT (America/Chicago)
Executive demand for high levels of rapid growth is unprecedented, challenging Procurement, Vendor Management, ITAM and Finance leaders to replace traditional cost containment and linear IT processes with an innovative new approach.
Your world is changing. The increasing spending power of Business Units is driving a disconnect between IT and Procurement professionals and the rest of the organization. It’s a divide that we call the Disruption Gap.
Join Snow at Gartner ITFiPAM this September to learn how to:
- Optimize overall spend on Digital Transformation and Cloud projects
- Become a broker of IT services to multiple customers within the organization
- Prevent a ‘Cloud-first’ strategy leading to increased audit & overspend risk
Become your organization’s indispensable influencer of technology spend, let us treat you to a coffee or schedule a private meeting with customer advocates from Travelex andLondon School of Economics at Gartner ITFiPAM in London.
- Jaguar Land Rover decreased its annual SAP license and maintenance bill
- ARUP saved over £1 million by optimizing their use of software
- DEKRA has been able to optimize their software estate saving more than €750,000
WILLIAM HILL SESSION TOPIC:
The average enterprise has 1,800 software titles on their estate, Jack Roscoe, Service Transition Manager, tells the story of how William Hill met their global SAM implementation challenge.
Covering their ongoing journey from sourcing and implementing a SAM tool, a multi-million pound true-up, to launching a software harvesting program.
Date: Wed 9/20/2017
Location: Westminster C, Ballroom Level 3
Visit this page for more information and to request a meeting.