Device manager login is not working, how can I fix this?
The issue can be 2 things. 1 the service for the AD cloud extender has gone or been altered, or 2 the cloud extender itself is no longer syncing with AD.
1st issue can be easily seen like this.
1. Log into SDM with Domain admin.
2. Go to the domain admin, and look at domain services.
3. There will be a cloud extender domain service in there double click it.
4. Save the config file for this and make sure this is ticked so it is currently running on the domain.
2nd issue can be fixed by the following
1. On the customers site, go to the server with the cloud extender
2. Open it and make sure there is a green tick on the 'Snow information server' 'Active Directoy' and 'Windows Service'
3. If one of these has not got a tick go into it and find out why, this will be your issue.
4. If it is the mobile information server thats the issue, with the config file saved as mentioned earlier, click manually configure and make sure it matches that config file
5. If it is AD go into it, test AD connection, and click advanced. In here tick all users and click preview and see if you can see all users they want to pull in6. if it is the service click windows service and start it, and click update users
There are other issues that could cause this but this should fix any issues you have. Let me know if you have any other issues.
You might have a synchronization problem with your Active Directory if you use a single sign-on solution. Please check the communication between Snow Device Manager Platform and the Domain Controller.
Retrieving data ...