In our organisation I had manually isolated a few computers in a different sub-organisation node by selecting 'disable auto-editing' on each computer-level in SLM. I did not create an autoconnect rule on this sub-organisation-level, as I can not easily define a generic selection-criteria. It worked fine and the servers remained in the manually set sub-organisation node until recently.
Now we have upgraded to SLM 9.1, and I noticed these few servers do not keep the manually set sub-organisation node anymore, but receive each day again the overall legal organisation node.
Does someone experience same behaviour or knows what to do to avoid the manually set sub-organisation being overriden each day again.