how do I configure a service gateway located in a customer network to use a proxy server with authentification for outgoing communication?
The following answer from the snow support doesn't work:
1) Create a service account and add the appropriate permissions in AD, e.g. run as service.
2) Add said AD service account as local administrator on the service gateway, and then log in with said account to the SG server.
3) When logged on as service account, open IE > Internet Option > Connections > LAN Settings > Proxy Server and configure the proxy address and port.
4) Configure the Snow Inventory Server service to use said AD service account as the logon account.
5) Confirm the issue is resolved by running a snow agent manual scan and send (as per above instructions), and verify no errors in logs and the snowpack file reached the forward address.