For Office 365 data to be displayed correctly within the SLM portal, the following services will need to be started and running on the SLM application server
If Office 365 data is unavailable, please review their accompanying log files in the directories below.
- %:\Program Files\Snow Software\Snow License Manager\Services\EventStoreSnow
- %:\Program Files\Snow Software\Snow License Manager\Services\Office365
WHAT TO REVIEW WHEN RUNNING THE CONNECTOR
When manually running the Office 365 connector from the Snow Integration Manager, logs and SQL tables can be reviewed to check whether data is being successfully pulled from the Office 365 portal.
It is recommended to raise the log level of the SIM to “ALL” when troubleshooting the Office 365 connector.
The two tables to review during a manual aggregation of the connector:
This data will only be available during the manual aggregation of the connector. If there are issues with either the Event Store or Office 365 services, data will remain in these tables. Take note of the “ImportId” column above.
Once the aggregation has completed, a successful run would show the following in the SIM log file:
C:\Program Files\Snow Software\Logs\Snow Integration Manager
Providing the Event Store and Office 365 services are running without errors, the API import tables are empty and the SIM log references a successful run, Office 365 data will now be available in the SLM portal.
WHAT SNOW SUPPORT WILL REQUIRE IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY ISSUES
- Zip of %:\Program Files\Snow Software\Logs\Snow Integration Manager (this is from the Server where Snow Integration Manager Office 365 connector is installed. %:\Program Files\Snow Software\Snow License Manager\Services\Office365
- Zip of C:\Program Files\Snow Software\Logs\EventStoreService (this is from the Server where Snow License Manager is installed)
- Zip of C:\Program Files\Snow Software\Logs\Office365Service (this is from the Server where Snow License Manager is installed)
- Zip of the EventStore C:\ProgramData\SnowSoftware\LicenseManager\EventStore\Database (this is from the Server where Snow License Manager is installed)