For the following Red Hat contracts signed with different start date and end date, we created a dummy Red Hat subscription as a Software Agreements and entered individual contracts as Sub-agreements. To each contract we have assigned the Licenses however when the link to the Licenses are clicked, we discovered the Compliance is not met(Application page). Having difficulty in assigning the actual Servers and Virtual servers in the License page.
- Red Hat Developer Subscription
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux for SAP Solutions, Premium (Physical or Virtual Nodes)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux for Virtual Datacenters with Smart Management, Standard
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server with Smart Management, Standard (Physical or Virtual Nodes)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server, Premium (Physical Node with up to 1 Virtual Node) (L3 Only)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server, Premium (Physical or Virtual Nodes)
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform, 64-Core Premium
- Red Hat Satellite
- Red Hat Satellite Infrastructure Subscription
Can someone suggest what we are trying is the correct method?
- If yes, how to fix the compliance issue?
- If no, what is the alternate method to represent Red Hat subscriptions that would meet license compliance as well.
Thanks in advance.