nick.marsay1

Filtering on Agreements - Your Thoughts Please

Discussion created by nick.marsay1 on Oct 23, 2017
Latest reply on Apr 10, 2018 by SAMBeastDavid

Afternoon Snow Community,

A while back I raised a feature request with Snow to have filtering available for Agreements in SLM8.

I am quite sure filtering on agreements was in previous releases of Snow but when SLM8 came out I found that I could not longer filter on agreements (very strange).

You can filter on Applications, Computers, Users and Licenses but not Agreements!

Surely this should be basic functionality as it would be extremely useful to all.

Snow have responded with:

"Not enough demand for this request as this can actually be done via the SQL backend en-masse. This feature won’t be implemented."

I find it hard to swallow that this should even be classified as a 'feature request' as it was a basic functionality of previous releases, more of a defect.  If you are on a hosted platform you most likely do not have access to the SQL backend.

I can't understand when you have filtering on all other areas of SLM8 why not Agreements.....?

What are your thoughts on this, should the basics of filtering be available in the SLM8 frontend?  If so Please raise a feature request with Snow.

I'm genuinely interested in hearing your thoughts on this.

Many Thanks

Nick

Outcomes