METERING_HISTORY_CLEANUP Clear the metering history in Snow Inventory. All metering data older than the number of months specified by METERING_HISTORY_MONTHS is removed from the Snow Inventory database. Older statistics etc. are still available in SLM.
- What is covered in the definition of "metering data" -> is it all software applications data?
- Are the "statistics" visible in SLM (the web application) even though it's removed from the inventory database?
- How is this data cleaned up from the SLM database?
METERING_HISTORY_MONTHS Number of months of historical software metering to
take into account when transferring inventory data.
- In what table is this saved for the inventory database?
- In what table is this saved for the SLM database?
Thankful for all possible help,