We are reveiwing Snow AP and the ingredients in the meal we are making are SCCM & Service-Now. The intended set up is:
- Requesting Software (later may be Hardware)
- Point of entry will be Service-Now
- Request software using the Snow AP integration and workflow
- Software delivered and Service Request updated
- Harvesting Software using the Snow AP integration and workflow
- Unsued for 90 days OR
- Legacy software OR
- No longer required after a project
- Via collections in SCCM
- Cloud including Azure, O365 etc
Is anyone else using it in this way or similar and have they any advice, things to avoid or any quick wins to share?
Any updates welcomed.