We have a Microsoft ESA agreement, which I registered as follows:
1. Added a new agreement, type: "Software Agreement".
2. Marked the options "Subscription Agreement" and "Upgrade rights".
3. Added 3 Agreement Periods. The contracts covers a period of 3 years, but every year you have to do a True Up.
Question: Is this the correct way to register an ESA agreement?
I have added all the licenses from that ESA agreement as follows:
1. Added a license by searching for the right SKU, and choosen the latest version of the applications.
2. Linked the previously added subscription agreement.
3. Marked the option "Downgrade rights".
4. I thought I also had to mark the option "Upgrade license" because an ESA gives you the right to use the latest version. But marking this option is showing the next message: "Not enough base licenses specified for upgrade".
Question: What's the next step to make sure that this license isn't incomplete and that future release of the software are covered as well?
Question: Is this the correct way to register the license linked to the ESA agreement?