In SLM 8, when exporting by doing a print to PDF the formatting of the application name is cut off because the column is not wide enough. We did not have this issue in SLM 7. Is there a.way to fix this?
Do you see these options when printing to PDF?
Reducing the "Scale" seems to work. The page remains the same size, but it looks like the font size is reduced.
Not a perfect solution though since it does make it hard to read...
Which report are you trying to export to PDF?
I have just ran an "All Applications" report and it has exported to PDF fine.
If you can advise which report you are finding you have an issue with, I can see I we have the same issue here.
Sorry, it's when you are in a computer record on the application tab and try to do a print to PDF.
So, if I am following you correctly, you view a computer and on the applcations tab you are trying to get a list of all the applications to a PDF?
You can export the list to a PDF file by right click on the header bar (by "name" for example) and slecting export to PDF
When I try this the export is fine.
Is this the same way you tried?
We can get it to work that way but when producing these reports for engineers we go to the top right and do a print to PDF and select more than one category such as hardware, information and applications, do they are in one pdf. It's here the application names get cut off.
I get what you are trying to do now
I can confirm that I am experiencing the same issue when trying to print to PDF. Changing the page layout and margins has no effect, the application names are still cut off.
Cheers for confirming, we'll get this raised as an issue.
After some experimentation have found these setting allow us to print to PDF and not cut off the application names. Thanks for your help GM72
Retrieving data ...