AnsweredAssumed Answered

Calculating custom compare values

Question asked by tracy.osullivan on May 9, 2018
Latest reply on Jun 1, 2018 by ines.schaefer

Hi All,

I'm having an issue with custom compare values on SNOW, I am trying to add licences under a vendor who has 14 applications installed, from speaking to the asset owner I have been advised that they purchase X amount of licences and these licences cover all applications for this vendor, so it's not a case of going into each application and adding a licence line by line for each one  they are all to be bundled under the one licence.

I was thinking for this if I created a custom compare value to the numnber of licences that were purchased and then went into each app and changed to metric to Custom Compare and linked it to that custom compare value that I created then it would tidy this up.

How ever when I changed the value to custom compare value on SNOW it shows all these apps as now having '0 license requirement' to me it doesn't seem as though it is reporting on this at all now,

Has any one else had any issue with this or any one that would have some tips on how I could correctly set a custom compare value?

I'd appreciate any help on this,

Thanks

Tracy

Outcomes