AnsweredAssumed Answered

Web UI Translation problem - activity names

Question asked by dnnsrnhrdt on Aug 24, 2018
Latest reply on Aug 28, 2018 by karam.malkon1

Hi,

 

Snow AP Server: Windows Server 2016, German Language

Snow AP: latest Version

 

Today I noticed something strange about the Snow AP translation at a customer's site. All activities and workflows were created and adapted for the customer using the standard English language. Afterwards the German language package was installed. We didn't update the translation for each workflow step! Only the value for english is used.

 

If the translation is set to English, then all terms are displayed correctly.

 

As soon I switch to the german translation, none of the display names is displayed, only a technical name.

 

 I wasn't able to reproduce this behaviour at our test system (Windows Server 2016, ENG, latest Snow AP). I'm able to switch between ENG and GER withour loosing the description, the system is using the ENG translation as default when no german value is set.

 

Thanks for your support.

Outcomes