Since a few days our devices can't send their inventory file to Snow Inventory Server anymore. If we use the endpoint check URL we get the following error:
"Turn on TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1, and TLS 1.2 in Advanced settings and try connecting again"
- TLS 1.0 / 1.1 / 1.2 are activated on collection server as well as inventoried devices
- certificates are valid and installed in root correctly
- there was no change in firewall rule setting, gpo or network
- nslookup, ping, etc. are ok
- there was no browser update
Does anyone have a clue what it can be or has anyone had the same problem in the past?