AnsweredAssumed Answered

Snow Miss-Reporting on Agent Installation

Question asked by PeteS Advocate on Nov 19, 2018
Latest reply on Nov 21, 2018 by Samuel

Hi,

I am aware that the latest Snow Agent required a fix as it was not installing correctly and I would like to add further information on the issue.

Installed V6 on my device and have been delving into the Snow data and comparing that to what actually exists on my device.

Looking at Snow and the applications installed on my device. It indicates 6.0 is the current version, 5.3 has been removed and 5.2 is still installed.

Further information as I looked at the identified files that snow is seeing on this device. Information being reported on all three devices.

Applications per Computer reports the following:

Application Installation History reports the following:

Looking on my device at the path name of the above mentioned installation

From the Snow Agent properties I am unable to find any reference of 5.2 only 6.0.2.0

I have reported these findings to my service provider and have asked them if they know a reason behind this.

I would like to know if anyone else is experiencing the same thing and if anyone has an explanation as to why this is occurring, and I would like to know if anyone from Snow would like to suggest the reasons why the various different reports appear to report different information on one product.

Regards.

Outcomes