The following connector has been added to Snow Integration Manager 5.15:
Adobe Creative Cloud
The Spend Optimization for Adobe Creative Cloud option released in Snow License Manager 9.2 provides insight into how this bundle is licensed, assigned, and used across your organization. It provides insights about, for example, users who have been assigned with a license but are not using the applications covered, users who could potentially be licensed in a cheaper way, and users who are using Adobe Creative Cloud applications without a managed license – one of the most common causes for concern our customers experience today. The connector for Adobe Creative Cloud extracts the necessary data points from the Adobe portal to visualize and calculate the insights provided by Snow License Manager, including: email users use to access their Adobe account, last logon information, and usage.
The following enhancements have been implemented in Snow Integration Manager 5.15:
VMware vSphere connector additional data points are extracted about clusters, hosts and virtual machines running in VMware vSphere. This information is used to calculate Oracle licensing requirements as well as rule data on clusters for general licensing calculations, and includes, for example, thread counts, core counts, and whether DRS or high availability is enabled.
This enhancement requires Snow Inventory Server 6.0.4 or higher
Upgraded to .NET 4.7.2 Snow Integration Manager now runs on the most recent release of Microsoft .NET Framework. version 4.7.2.
MobileIron version 10.2 is now supported following the upgrade to Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2.
Microsoft Office 365 connector data points that are not used by Snow License Manager are no longer extracted by this connector, reducing the amount of data collected.
The following corrections have been implemented in Snow Inventory Manager 5.15:
▪ Connection issues when using TLS 1.2 encryption protocol have been resolved by the update to .NET 4.7.2 (PRB0042156).
▪ Integer overflow issues have been resolved when extracting Smart Group data including devices running ChromeOS (PRB0042112).
▪ All IP addresses are now extracted from virtual machines (PRB0041859).
Microsoft Office 365:
▪ Additional error handling has been added to manage empty Display Names (PRB0042057).
▪ Scaling issues on low-resolution screens have been resolved so that Save/Cancel buttons are now visible with configuring SaaS connector and Microsoft Office 365 (PRB0042057).
PRODUCT DEPENDENCIES AND REMOVED CONNECTORS
▪ Snow Integration Manager requires Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.7.2.
▪ To utilize the additional data for Oracle and VMWare vSphere licensing, Snow License Manager 9.2 or higher is required.
▪ Adobe Creative Cloud connector requires Snow License Manager 9.2 or higher.
▪ To ensure that the data points for Oracle are visible in Snow License Manager requires Snow Inventory Server 6.0.4 or higher.
▪ Snow Integration Connector for Altiris version 6 is no longer supported as it has passed End of-Life (EoL).
▪ Snow Integration Connector for Snow for ServiceNow Express is no longer supported since ServiceNow have removed the product from the market.