Product: Snow License Manager
New version: 9.2.2
Revision No: 422
Build No: 7086
Release date: June 13, 2019
Distribution: SUS package
Current status: Released
- Filtering parameters in the following reports Applications per Computer, License compliance Summary per Organisation, Discovered Assets that are not inventoried, and License compliance summary have been fixed.
- Totals in the License Compliance Summary report are now correct when the report is filtered. Totals now show the amounts related to filtering not the total of the unfiltered report.
- Support for the new version of the SAM Automation Book, which will be included in the upcoming release of Snow Automation Platform has been included.
- License requirement and compliance can now be calculated for Oracle estates with logical partitions (LPARs) without requiring association with IBM AIX hosts
- Additional error-handling has been added to Snow Management and Configuration Center to prevent checksum errors when browsing application definitions.
- Issues related to license capping preventing operating system data being replicated correctly during Data Update Job have been resolved so that the data is now transferred between the Snow Inventory and Snow License Manager databases.
- Web-application metering rules are no longer duplicated by Data Update Job.
- Computer hardware information report can now be exported to xls/xlsx formats.
- Additional error-handling has been implemented to prompt users to resave a license when viewing a license for which the user (for licenses based on user) or computer (for licenses based on installation) has been deleted.
- Language support has now been included in the creating and editing system users capability in Snow Management and Configuration Center. Snow License Manager interfaces currently support the following languages: Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Danish, Dutch, English (UK), English (US), French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Spanish, Swedish, and Russian.